Run, Walk & Roll 2019
September 22 @ 7:00 am - 11:00 am
Mark your calendar for our 22nd Annual Run, Walk & Roll on September 22nd in Griffith Park. Meet up at Shane’s Inspiration Inclusive Playground for our 5k/10k Run and Walk & Roll. We will have the ribbon cutting for our Bankshot Basketball Play Area, an inclusive, non-competitive court! More details to come.
Please join us at our 22nd Annual Run, Walk & Roll!
WHEN: Sunday, September 22, 2019
Warm-Up for 5k/10k Run
5k/10k RUN BEGINS; Exhibition Fair opens
Warm-up for Walk & Roll
WALK & ROLL BEGINS
Post-Event Picnic & Festivities begin
Entertainment on Stage
|11:00 AM||Event Concludes|
WHERE: Shane’s Inspiration Playground in Griffith Park
4730 Crystal Springs Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90027
(Park by Merry-Go-Round)
WHY: Raise funds to create inclusive playgrounds and educational programs that foster social inclusion for children with disabilities.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED:
- Walk & Roll! It’s FREE to participate. We just ask participants to create a personal fundraising page.
- Run! Sign up on Active.com to run in our 5k for $35 or 10k for $40
- Form a Team of 5 or more people: Create an office challenge and share your experience with 4 or more of your co-workers, friends, or family members.
- Be a Sponsor. Sponsorship begins at from $500-$25,000.
- Be a part of our Exhibition Fair: Get the word out about your company!
- Dedicate Your Walk. Express your love for your family, friend, boss, or pet. Put your personal message on a Dedication Sign for $150, displayed along the playground path.
- Volunteer! We need volunteers all morning from 4:30am-noon. We can use volunteers of all ages. Great team building opportunity for groups or fun way for college and high school students to earn community service hours!
- DONATE! Sponsor one of your friends or make a donation if you can’t make it to the event yourself! No amount is too big or too small.