Sound surrounds us! The chirp of birds outside our windows, the laughter of a child at play, the soothing sound of running water…
Explore the wonderful and sometimes silly world of sound at our Fun4All in our inclusive zoom playground. The theme is Do You Hear What I Hear?
Together, we will make rain sticks, read Dr. Seuss, and explore music that teaches us sign language!
Here are the supplies you’ll need to make the rain sticks:
- One 16oz empty and dry water bottle with a cap
- ½ cup of Rice, dry beans, or small plastic beads
- Plastic straws cut into pieces OR dry spaghetti broken into medium-sized pieces OR toothpicks
- Stickers, markers or any other decoration items
* Feel free to use what you have and use different colored paper & ribbons.
Interested in learning American Sign Language with your child?
Here are several fun videos to get started:
And a few book titles…